Fanfiction Library
    -THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
    This is a small collection of CATS fics I have written.  Thanks to Rumple for helping with most of these.

Heaviside High Sagas
This idea come from an RPG I joined.  I asked to use this idea before I wrote it.  It's on episodes, like a TV show, so it has it's own page.  PG-13(for concepts, language and violence)

The CATS Fiasco
A very odd murder mystery involving a CATS fanatic and the actors in the video.  Kind of a long Author's Note, but helpful.  PG(for language and violence)

The Junkyard is Not Enough
A spoof of the James Bond movie, "The World is Not Enough."  If you are planning to see this movie, I suggest not reading my fic; it's almost exactly the same plot, but with CATS characters.  PG-13(for concepts, language and violence)

Toms in Shining Armor
A small series within one timeline; Jellicles in Medieval times.  Kinda funny at times, but all in all, just cute.  Three stories total so far.  G

Surviving
A very odd fic I wrote one day.  One of the only ones where Len is Misto's sister instead of having a crush on him.  PG(for concepts and language)

Lendaline, Act 1
Another very odd fic I wrote one day.  It's about Lenda and Jerrie and has some strange twists.  PG-13(for concepts, language and sadistic villians)

Lendaline, Act 2
The sequel to Lendaline, Act 1.  PG-13(for concepts, language and sadistic villians)

Quadrilaterals Are Scary, Why Don't You Pick Another Polygon?
This is a strang fic where several cats appear on the Maury show and they try to find out who the father of Lenda's kits is...Please, don't ask, I saw too many "Teen Paternity" episodes of Maury and came up with this.  Rather extensive and funny disclaimer.  PG-13(for concepts and language)

Survifur
CATS/Survivor crossover.  PG

Old Westerns and CATS Don't Mix
A strange fic inspired by the Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney music video, "Say, Say, Say."  G

Harem
A very strange fic set in Macavity's harem.  It's a bit long, but I felt the need to have a fic over five pages long.  PG-13(for concepts, language, violence and sadistic villians)

Lists

Interactive Fic
You choose your path!

I am willing to add your character to my story if it is based on an RPG I moderate.  Also, as I enjoy writing and constantly have writers block, I have a solution that both of us can get something out of, Fanfic Requests.

Sorry, but these are the only fics I have up as of now.  Read them though.  A lot of people told me they were really good.  My friend who hasn't seen CATS even thought they were good and found them pretty easy to understand!